Alexandra Day Care Centre’s Core Value
- To place the needs and safety of the children first and for most in any decisions related to the business of operating a Day Care Centre
- To continually strive to improve the learning experience of all participating children, families and staff
- To establish, maintain and conduct a Day Care Centre under The Early Years and Child Care Act for the education, care and guidance of children
- To establish, maintain and operate a Day Care Centre for physically, emotionally, developmentally or financially disadvantaged children within the community
- To offer onsite training, practice and experience to students of child care educational programs
- To liaise with other charitable, educational or government agencies or organizations in developing child care programs
Professional Child Care Staff
- Alexandra Day Care staff are carefully chosen qualified professionals who have Early Childhood Education Diplomas or equivalent and are selected to meet the needs of children in the care of Alexandra Day Care and their families.
- All of our staff are involved in Raising the Bar, and have joined The College of E.C.E.
- All staff is required to provide a clean criminal reference check containing the vulnerable sector check prior to employment.